We don't know about you, but about 80% of our day is spent scrolling on Instagram (the other 20% on eating and sleeping, DUH). From ultimate style crushes to fabulous bloggers, our feed is filled with absolute babes whose life and style we would love to steal! Hands up if you know Negin Mirsalehi? You must! Negin is the owner and creative mind over at neginmirsalehi.com which is her personal style platform. We spotted the Dutch blogger styling out some serious #skinnydipselfie's on her Instagram page, sporting our gold chrome bee case. We only have one question for Negin, can we be friends and swap clothes please?